Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Fantasy Flowers" and "Four Seasons"


"Fantasy Flowers" is a small window. The flower centers are fused dichroic glass and the large glass tiles in the border are thick cast glass pieces made by Chicago Art Glass. The rest of the border is made up of vitreous glass tiles and transparent glass agate stones.

"Four Seasons" is one of my opaque pieces. The mosiac border contains beautiful mother of pearl tiles. The image was created with glass enamel paints, metallic powders, glass seed beads, and very small no-hole beads from China.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these pieces are just gorgeous...

arlene,
East Bremerton florist

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all