Monday, September 01, 2008

A CHALLENGING Commission

A daughter and granddaughter approached me about creating a special gift for "Grandma" for her birthday. She has a favorite painting that they brought over to request that I make a glass on glass window of it. They said that certain elements could be enlarged (the girls picking flowers and some of the flowers too) One child needed brunette hair and the other is a curly blonde to represent the two granddaughters as children. Also there were to be no facial features on the girls. I used mostly stained glass but the flowers are created using vintage rhinestones and millefiore. I am not sure how successful I have been - they haven't seen or picked it up yet. Hopefully it is what they are looking for. If not, it has at least been a terrific learning project for me. Many things I tried here will definately be used in later pieces.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where you come from!

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all