Here is a new transom window that I just completed for friends. I am going to give a sequence of steps that I used to put this window together.
To start this commission I wanted to figure out how to make accurate grape leaves so I looked them up on the internet and made these drawings for reference.
I started by cutting several colors of green glass into leaf shapes. I use tape to hold the leaves in place until I attach them to the base glass.
I identified a variety of flat backed rhinestones in different sizes and shades of purple to use for the grapes.
Next I cut curved stripsof brown stained glass to use for grapevines and beige straight strips to use for the lattice.
Tomorrow I will add additional photos and show how I completed this piece.